fun day today! went to cfc, good sermon. the worship team did 'worship you forever' and the guy actually sang out all the todd fields lines. including the ones in the key change. so funny. good stuff! then we went to dawns and had lunch and watched bridget jones' diary. kinda :) haha then football where the bucs won! woot woot! and then back here to my humble res. doing some studying. eating jalapeno chips which are way too spicy. anyways right now im totally feeling this song 'spoken for' by the band mercy me. go d/l it if u havent heard it before. or at least read it:
Take this world from me
Don't need it anymore
For I am finally free
My heart is spoken for
Oh and I praise You
Oh and I worship You
Covered by a love divine
Child of the risen Lord
To hear You say "This one's mine"
My heart is spoken for
Now I have a peace
That I've never known before
I find myself complete
My heart is spoken for
By the power of the cross
You've taken what was lost
And made it fully Yours
And I have been redeemed
By You who spoke to me
Now I am spoken for
No comments:
Post a Comment