havent blogged in a while, not really sure what to say..
but nonetheless, a quick note before class starts.. things have been coming along, settling into the routine of school, work load has been tough and im falling behind, but thats just a matter of self-discipline.. other than that, lccf has been cool, starting men's cell group tonight, so hopefully that's something that'll work out well.. sharon and i recently celebrated our 13 month.. or is it a year and one month.. however you say it.. :) and another certain special day is coming up tomorrow too.. yah :) anyways, mostly on my mind has been my own life, spiritually, emotionally, relationally, all that jazz.. just need some work. so i'll end off with something from an andy gullahorn song..
So this is how it feels at the rock bottom of despair
When the house that I built comes crashing down
And this is how it feels when I know the man that I say I am
Is not the man that I am when no one's around
This is how it feels to come alive again
And start fighting back to gain control
And this is how it feels to let freedom in
And break these chains that enslave my soul
cool. peace out, gg thanksgiving, i'll try to blog more frequently from now on..
No comments:
Post a Comment