warming up..
so after a week of pure frigidness, the weather is finally getting better and the sun is out for longer and it's getting much brighter. It's weird, I think seeing the nice weather from the office cheers me up some. You'd think that it'd make me wanna go outside, well yeah that too, but since it's so high I can't really see any people, just rooftops and blue skies, it's not really a distraction, more of a picker-upper. the weather's definitely warming up..
had dindin with hs friends last night, for steph who's off to jap for a year. good to see some more 'familiar' faces, and also some I haven't seen in a couple years. Good bunch, hopefully get to spend some more time with some of em this summer. i'm warming up again..
softball softball softball! not just ccsa (bleh!) but little league. kinda stoked, i think it'll be good times. really hope we have a good group of kids - should be very challenging. get the team list tomorrow morning along with equipment pickup, then probably start practices sometime next week. time to start warming up..
for those that are finally done exams, hope you have a great summer. lets make this a keeper. things are warming up..
Cause good things come easily and good things go
Feelings are these feelings I'm feeling
So I can't let the joy be depending on the sunrays
Oh, somedays
No comments:
Post a Comment